Richards-Wilcox 12" inch Travel Framed Take-Up Assemblies
(Model 2035-01687) are built and ready to be hoisted and hung onto your existing conveyor system, without having to disrupt productivity.
Take-Up Assembly Overview
• Frame provides a rigid base for positive alignment.
• Permanently mounted frame, only the actuator and conveyor move.
• Tensioning is accomplished with your choice of screw, spring, or air cylinder packages listed below.
• Available for 2'–0" R curves (4' maximum track spread).
• Finished with Richards-Wilcox powder coating.
Some type of tensioning is necessary on all Zig-Zag conveyor systems to take up slack chain created by wear or temperature changes. In addition to the factory made versions described, Richards-Wilcox makes screw take-up fittings for field assembly.
NOTE: Complete unit consists of one frame and one set of hardware for screw, spring or air take-up.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!