12 inch Travel Framed Take-Up Assembly
Richards-Wilcox 12" inch Travel Framed Take-Up Assemblies (Model 2035-01687) are built and ready to be hoisted and hung onto your existing conveyor system, without having to disrupt productivity.
Take-Up Assembly Overview
- Frame provides a rigid base for positive alignment
- Permanently mounted frame, only the actuator and conveyor move
- Tensioning is accomplished with your choice of screw, spring or air cylinder packages listed below
- Available for 2'–0" R curves (4' maximum track spread)
- Finished with Richards-Wilcox powder coating
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Some type of tensioning is necessary on all Zig-Zag conveyor systems to take up slack chain created by wear or temperature changes. In addition to the factory made versions described, Richards-Wilcox makes screw take-up fittings for field assembly.
NOTE: Complete unit consists of one frame and one set of hardware for screw, spring or air take-up.
- Model Info