138 Variable Pressure Accumulator Light Duty Conveyor
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's 138 Variable Pressure Accumulator Light Duty Conveyor accumulates goods safely and with minimum back pressure. Reversible, it can transport loads up to 100 lbs./ft. with as little as 2-1/2% back pressure. Ideally, packages of uniform weight can be accumulated temporarily using pneumatic package stops.
- Tread Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G with 5/16" hex.
- Pressure Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G with 5/16" hex.
- Return Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G w/ 5/16" hex, adjustable.
- Belting: 2-1/4" wide "high strength" PVC-150 belt.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" integral belt take-up.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- End Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 6" x 1.5" x 12-gauge channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1.5 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.