138G Steel Gravity Roller Conveyors - 1.375 In. Dia. x 18 Ga. - 10 Ft Straight Sections
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Model numbers in red are F.O.B. Oregon Warehouse
- Rollers: Constructed of 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, with smooth swaged ends. Roller capacity is 50 lbs.
- Axles: 1/4" dia. galvanized steel shaft, spring loaded.
- Frames: Formed galvanized steel channel 2-1/2" x 1" x 12 gauge.
- Couplings: Hook and rod; hooks on one end and rod ("stud") other end.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, oiled.
- Capacity: 350 lbs. max. distributed live load per 10' section, or 1,300 lbs. per 5' section.
Note: Prices in table below are set high. In addition to selecting your conveyor below, select "Set Low" option in Options tab below to order set low frames.
- Model Info