FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 3 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's Light Duty Belt Driven Roller Curve features tapered rollers to maintain product orientation. Reversible, it is also commonly slave driven from the Light Duty Belt Driven Live Roller and the Light Duty Variable Pressure Live Roller Accumulator making it the ideal curve in light duty applications.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. to 1-3/8" x 16 gauge tapered rollers, model 138T; 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge, model 138G with 5/16" hex, galvanized straight tangent rollers.
- Roller Centers: 1-9/16" measured at inside radius of unit.
- Pressure Sheaves: Provides drive belt pressure to upper tread rollers.
- Belt: "B" section V-belt.
- Take-Up: Screw type adjustable sheave with flat idler sheaves to maintain belt tension.
- Tangents: 12" both ends on 90° unit; 18" both ends on 45° unit.
- Bed: 6" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor, located at infeed end of curve below bed.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify left hand tangent length, right hand tangent length and drive location ("left hand drive" or "right hand drive"). NOTE: Drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve. For models slave driven (less drive), specify drive shaft location. Contact Material Flow if more information is needed.
- Capacity: 300 lbs total distributed live load.
Many more options and sizes are available.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.