FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 3 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
For product diversion to spur line or for merging, Roach's Light Duty Belt Driven Live Roller Curve Spur is ideal in light duty applications.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. to 1-3/8" x 16 gauge tapered rollers, model 138T; 1-3/8" dia. x 18" gauge, model 138G with 5/16" hex, galvanized straight tangent rollers.
- Roller Centers: 1-9/16" measured at inside radius of unit.
- Pressure Sheaves: Provides drive belt pressure to upper tread rollers.
- Belt: "B" section V-belt.
- Take-Up: Screw type adjustable sheave with flat idler sheaves to maintain belt tension.
- Tangents: 12" opposite spur end on 60°/30° unit; 18" opposite spur on 45°/45° unit.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 6" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor, located under tangent straight section bed.
- Spur Hand/Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify hand of spur as "left hand" or "right hand" and location of drive specified as "left hand drive" or "right hand drive". Drive location determined with reference point located at outside of curve. For models slave driven (less drive), specify drive shaft location. Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Capacity: 300 lbs. total distributed live load.
Many more options and sizes available.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.