New London Engineering manufactures Turntable Conveyors for a variety of applications. In addition to providing directional change in the smallest possible space and increased efficiency, these units improve operator ergonomics, too.
This unit is used in applications to accumulate or sort products to orientate them allowing the operator to perform a variety of tasks. The deck can be made of carbon or stainless steel.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Accumulates product for sorting or staging
- Various sidewall heights in either standing wall or rotating wall
- Standard Table Diameters: 3' to 8'
- Diameters available up to 12 feet
- Standard Speed: 1-3 Revolutions per Minute
- Standard Motor: 1/4 HP 90V DC Motor and DC Controller
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount
- Standard Siderails: 6" High Rotating
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Standard Supports: 30" Elevation Top of Belt