192CDLR Medium Duty Roll-to-Roll Chain Drive Live Roller Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Medium Duty Roll-to-Roll Chain Drive Live Roller Conveyors are medium duty chain driven live roller conveyors, designed to transport loads such as tote pans, castings, drums or pallet loads.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 12 gauge steel, model 192S with sprockets.
- Chain Drive: Roll-to-roll no. 40 roller chain.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive either side mounted or underside mounted (specify). Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Chain Guard: Chain drive is completely enclosed along the entire length of the conveyor.
- Roller Centers: 4", 6", 8" or 12" centers available.
- Speed: 45 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: Removable type, zinc-plated, grease packed, labyrinth sealed.
- Bed: 5-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge and 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info