FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's Medium Duty Chain Driven Live Roller Curves are the best solution for delicate transport of medium duty loads (such as castings or drums) from one end of the workstation to another without damage.
Please Note: When conveying medium duty pallet loads, use Roach's Medium Duty Tapered Roller Chain Driven Live Roller Curves to maintain precise product orientation.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 12 gauge steel, model 192S with sprockets. (Orientation of product may be affected because of straight rollers in curve. To maintain orientation, use a tapered roller curve.
- Chain Drive: Roller to roller with No. 40 circular roller chain.
- End Drive: Reversible drive either side mounted or underside (specify). Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Chain Guard: Chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along entire length of conveyor.
- Bed: 5.5" x 1.5" x 10-gauge and 3.5" x 1.5" x 10-gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Bearings: Removable type, heavy duty bearings, zinc plated, grease packed, labyrinth sealed.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
- Speed: 45 FPM, constant.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify right hand drive or left hand drive (drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve).
- Roller Centers: 5" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
- Speed: Constant speed 1.5-60 FPM; DC variable speed; AC inverter variable speed. Capacity changes with speed. 100 FPM max with roller-to-roller chain drive.
- Motors: Available through 3 HP in TEFC, explosion proof, dirty duty, 115/203/1, 575/3, ect.
- Floor Supports: Supports, knee braces, casters, ceiling hangers, and polytier supports available.
- Electrical Controls: Magnetic or manual starter; limit switch; Contact Material Flow for more options.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!