FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 1.9" x 12 gauge steel tubing, model 192S, with smooth swaged ends
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel. 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10-gauge set high. 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set low.
- Roller Capacity: 260 lbs. per roller.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Frame: 1300 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section. Supports at 10' centers. 3200 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16" hex shaft. Spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: 4" at 5.4 lbs. struc. steel channel frame. Rollers 3/16" high, may vary due to structural tolerances.
Special Lengths, Low Settings, and structural steel channel available. Call Material Flow for details.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.