FOB: Midwest warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Medium Duty Live Roller Conveyor Curves feature tapered rollers to maintain product orientation. Reversible, it is also commonly slave driven from 196VP and 796CALR conveyors.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia to 1-11/16" dia. x 14 gauge steel tapered rollers, model 254T; 1/9" dia. x 16 gauge steel straight tangent rollers, model 196G.
- Pressure Sheaves: Provides drive belt pressure to upper tread rollers.
- Belt: "B" section V-belt.
- Take-Up: Screw type adjustable sheaves to maintain belt tension.
- Tangents: 1'-0" both ends on 90°; 1'-6" both ends on 45°; 1'-0" both ends on 180°. Tangent roller centers provided on 3" RC.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify left hand tangent length, right hand tangent length and drive location ("left hand drive" or "right hand drive"). NOTE: Drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve. For models slave driven (less drive), specify drive shaft location. Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Capacity: 500 lbs. total distributed live load.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3) located at infeed end of curve below bed on 45° and 90° curves; 3/4 HP supplied on all 180° curves.
- Special Widths: Contact Material Flow for alternate width options and pricing.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Many more options and sizes available
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!