FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor Supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's Medium Duty Live Roller Conveyor Curves feature tapered rollers to maintain product orientation. Reversible, it is also commonly slave driven from 196VP and 796CALR conveyors.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia to 1-11/16" dia. x 14 gauge steel tapered rollers, model 254T; 1/9" dia. x 16 gauge steel straight tangent rollers, model 196S
- Pressure Sheaves: Provides drive belt pressure to upper tread rollers
- Belt: "B" section V-belt
- Take-Up: Screw type adjustable sheaves to maintain belt tension
- Tangents: 1'-0" both ends on 90°; 1'-6" both ends on 45°; 1'-0" both ends on 180°. Tangent roller centers provided on 3" RC.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify left hand tangent length, right hand tangent length and drive location ("left hand drive" or "right hand drive"). NOTE: Drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve. For models slave driven (less drive), specify drive shaft location. Contact Material Flow for more information
- Capacity: 500 lbs. total distributed live load
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor, located at infeed end of curve below bed on 45° and 90° curves; 3/4 HP supplied on all 180° curves
- Special Widths: Contact Material Flow for alternate width options and pricing
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Many more options and sizes available
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!