FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor Supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Medium Duty Cam Adjusted Live Roller Conveyor is ideally suited for side loading, unloading or temporary accumulation. Its unique cam allows tread roller drive pressure to be adjusted in only seconds.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel rollers, model 196S
- Pressure Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge stell, model 196S, cam adjustable
- Belting: 6" wide black PVC-120 COS
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" intergral belt take-up. For units under 8'-0" overall length, drive components must be stacked. Contact Material Flow for more information
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged
- End Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196S, adjustable
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base
- Many more options and sizes available
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!