196G Curved Sections - Galvanized Steel 45 and 90 Degree Curves
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 1.9" x 16 gauge galv. steel tubing (model 196G) with smooth swaged ends.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 3-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set high; 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge set low.
- Bearings: Integral plain ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
- Frame Capacity: 250 lbs. per roller, or 1,300 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 3,200 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 7/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
- Optional Frame: 4" @ 5.4 lbs. struc. steel channel frame, rollers 3/16" high, may vary due to structural tolerances. 7" BF Models to be furnished with spring loaded shafts in set high position ONLY.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Special lengths, widths, set heights, and structural steel models available, call Material Flow for more information.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info