FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 3 weeks
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's 196ZPA Medium Duty Zero Pressure Live Roller Accumulator safely accumulates packages with zero back pressure utlizing zone singulation operation. Loads up to 125 lbs./ft. may be effectively handled with its unique design. This conveyor features NO minimum weight limitations. Sensor rollers are utilized to accumulate products with previously difficult minimal weight restrictions.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G.
- Pressure Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Belting: 2-1/4" wide "high strength" PVC-150 belt. NOTE: When slave driving other units, optional 6" wide PVC-120 drive belt must be used on units 20' long and above.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" integral belt take-up. For units under 8'-0" overall length, drive components must be stacked. Consult factory for minimum unit elevation.
- End Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-13/16" dia. shaft.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-13/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 ga. channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing untis with cast iron housings.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.