196ZPA Medium Duty Zero Pressure Live Roller Accumulator
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 3 weeks
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's 196ZPA Medium Duty Zero Pressure Live Roller Accumulator safely accumulates packages with zero back pressure utlizing zone singulation operation. Loads up to 125 lbs./ft. may be effectively handled with its unique design. This conveyor features NO minimum weight limitations. Sensor rollers are utilized to accumulate products with previously difficult minimal weight restrictions.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G.
- Pressure Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Belting: 2-1/4" wide "high strength" PVC-150 belt. NOTE: When slave driving other units, optional 6" wide PVC-120 drive belt must be used on units 20' long and above.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" integral belt take-up. For units under 8'-0" overall length, drive components must be stacked. Consult factory for minimum unit elevation.
- End Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-13/16" dia. shaft.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-13/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both crowned and fully lagged.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 ga. channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop-out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor frame. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing untis with cast iron housings.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info