FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead times: Model numbers in red, 24 hours. Model numbers in black, 3 weeks.
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's 251 CALR Heavy Duty Cam Adjusted Live Roller Conveyor is the choice to horizontally convey heavier unit loads where transfers, side loading or unloading is required. Its standard center drive allows for reversible operation.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. x 11 gauge steel, model 251S.
- Pressure Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196S; same BF as conveyor up to 39" BF; units 43" and above, rollers are 21" BF with standard 12" wide belt; 27" BF is optional 24" belt is used.
- Belting: 12" wide PVC-120 (COS).
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196S, adjustable.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" integral belt take-up. Specify location. For units under 8'-0" overall length, drive components must be stacked.
- End Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft on 15"-39" BF; 6" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft above 39" BF; both crowned.
- Drive Pulley: 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft on 15"-39" BF; 12" dia. with 1-15/16" dia. shaft above 39" BF; both crowned and fully lagged.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame slotted for tread rollers to pop out. When unit is installed at 7'-0" elevation or higher, rollers must be retained in conveyor forms. Specify desired elevation. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Motor Drive: 1 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" right angle gear motor.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Many more options and sizes available
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!