FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional.
Roach 251CDLRC Heavy Duty Chain Driven Live Roller Curves easily transport heavy unit loads, as well as heavy castings, drums and other loads that normally don't require any product orientation.
– 2.5" dia. x 11-gauge steel, model 251S with sprockets.
– Roller to roller with No. 60 circular roller chain.
– Reversible drive either side mounted or underside (specify).
– Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
– Removable type, heavy duty, ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed, labyrinth sealed.
– 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
– 3/4 HP, 230/460/3,60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
– 35 FPM, constant.
– 6" x 1.5" x 7-gauge and 4" x 1-1/2" x 7-gauge formed steel channel frame.
– Chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along the entire length of the conveyor.
– Drive located on outside of curve.
– Specify right hand drive or left hand drive (drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve).
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.