FOB: Midwest Warehouse
CURVED SECTION MODEL NUMBER
251SC-(between frames)-(set high)-(degree)
For Model 251S 2-1/2" Dia. x 11-gauge. steel gravity roller conveyors Roach 251S Gravity Curve Sections feature outstanding 2.5" x 11-gauge steel tubing (model 251S) rollers, with a frame capacity of 3,400-lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section.
– 2.5" x 11-gauge steel tubing (model 251S).
– Flanged type bearings pressed into straight ends.
– 540-lbs. per roller.
– Removable type, heavy duty ball bearings, zinc plated, grease packed.
– Formed steel painted channel 4" x 1.5" x 7-gauge set high.
– 5" x 1.5" x 7-gauge set low.
– 3,400-lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section.
– Supports at 10' ctrs.
– 500-lbs. at 5' ctrs.
– Butt type.
– 11/16" hex shaft.
– Spring loaded.
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.