251S Structural 2.5 Inch Dia. x 11 Ga. Steel Gravity Roller Conveyor Curves
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 2-1/2" x 11 gauge steel tubing, model 251S, with flanged type bearings pressed into straight ends.
- Roller Capacity: 540 lbs. per roller.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Frames: Formed steel painted channel 4" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge set high; 5" x 1-1/2" x 7 gauge set low.
- Frame Capacity: 3,400 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 7500 lbs. at 5' centers.
- Couplings: Butt type.
- Axles: 11/16" hex shaft, spring loaded.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Optional special lengths, widths and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info