254TCDLRC Medium Duty Tapered Roller Chain Driven Live Roller Curve
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Medium Duty Tapered Roller Chain Driven Live Roller Curves are designed to transport medium duty product such as castings, drums, or pallet loads. Orientation of pallet loads is maintained when using this chain driven live roller curve.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. to 1-11/16" dia. x 14 gauge steel tapered rollers, model 254T with sprockets.
- Chain Drive: Roller to roller with No. 60 circular roller chain.
- End Drive: Reversible drive, side mounted or underside (specify). Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Roller Centers: 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
- Chain Guard: Chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along entire length of conveyor.
- Bearings: Removable type, heavy duty bearings, zinc plated, grease packed, labyrinth sealed.
- Motor Drive: 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Bed: 6" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge and 4" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Speed: 45 FPM, constant.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify right hand drive or left hand drive (drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve).
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info