FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach 297 Chain Driven Heavy Duty Live Roller Curve Conveyors feature structural steel channel frames for effortless conveying of heavy unit loads. Heavy castings, drums and numerous other loads not requiring product orientation may be transported on this heavy duty chain driven live roller curve.
- Tread Rollers: 2-9/16" dia. x 7 gauge steel, model 297S with sprockets. (Orientation of product may be affected because of straight rollers in curve. To maintain orientation, use tapered roller curve.)
- Chain Drive: Roller to roller with No. 60 circular roller chain.
- End Drive: Reversible drive, either side mounted or underside (specify). Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Chain Guard: Chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along entire length of conveyor.
- Roller Centers: 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
- Bed: 4" at 5.4 lbs. and 6" at 8.2 lbs. structural steel channel frame.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Motor Drive: 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" motor.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify right hand drive or left hand drive (drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve).
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!