If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
24 Hour Shipments include all 1-Foot increments 1'-0" to 10'-0"
STRAIGHT SECTION MODEL NUMBER
297S-(between frames)-(roller centers)-(set high or low)-(length)?
Roach 297S Heavy Duty Structural Steel Roller Gravity Conveyors are equipped with all the features you desire in a conveyor.
– 2-9/16" x 7-gauge steel tubing (Model 297S)
– Straight ends, reamed to provide smooth bearing seats
– 540-lbs per roller
– 11/16" hex shaft
– Spring loaded
– Removable type, heavy duty ball bearings
– Zinc plated
– Grease packed
– 4" at 5.4-lbs structural steel painted channel
– Butt type
– 3,750-lbs maximum distributed live load per 10' section
– Supports at 10' centers
– 8,000-lbs at 5' centers
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths, and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.