297S Heavy Duty 2.5625" x 7 Ga. Steel Gravity Roller Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
24 Hour Shipments include all 1-Foot increments 1'-0" to 10'-0"
$50.00 Minimum Order
- Rollers: 2-9/16" x 7 gauge steel tubing, model 297S, with straight ends, reamed to provide smooth bearing seats
- Roller Capacity: 540 lbs. per roller
- Axles: 11/16" hex shaft, spring loaded
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings
- Frames: 4" at 5.4 lbs. structural steel painted channel
- Couplings: Butt type
- Frame Capacity: 3750 lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section with supports at 10' centers; 8000 lbs. at 5' centers
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths, and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info