FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 6 weeks
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach 351TCDLRC Heavy Duty Tapered Roller Chain Drive Live Roller Curves are true taper heavy duty chain driven live roller curves. Ideal for conveying pallets or other heavy unit loads, this conveyor features "true taper" to maintain product orientation throughout the curve.
- Tread Rollers: Heavy duty 11 gauge tapered rollers, model 351T with sprockets, for true taper effect.
- Chain Drive: Roller to roller with No. 60 circular roller chain.
- End Drive: Reversible drive either side mounted or underside (specify). Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
- Roller Centers: 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
- Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 5" at 6.7 lbs. and 7" at 9.8 lbs. structural steel channel frame.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- Chain Guard: The chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along the entire length of the conveyor.
- Motor Drive: 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" motor.
- Drive Location: Drive located on outside of curve. Specify right hand drive or left hand drive (drive hand determined with reference point located at outside of curve).
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!