3530CDLR Conveyor with Bearings Mounted Outside
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Heavy duty stuctural side channels, supports, rollers, bearings and center rib allow this 3530 CDLR to convey 4,500 lbs. Bearings mounted outside of the frame allow easier access for maintenance and upkeep.
– 3-1/2"D x .300 wall steel, model 3530S with sprockets
– Roller to roller with No. 60 or No. 80 roller chain
– Reversible drive either side mounted or underneath (specify).
– Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
– 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
– 35 FPM, constant.
– 6" at 8.2 lbs. and 8" at 11.5 lbs. structural steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
– Precision ABEC bearings
– Chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along the entire length of the conveyor.
– 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.