FOB Midwest Warehouse
$50.00 Minimum Order
Heavy duty stuctural side channels, supports, rollers, bearings and center rib allow this 3530 CDLR to convey 4,500-lbs. Bearings mounted outside of the frame allow easier access for maintenance and upkeep.
– 3-1/2"D x .300 wall steel, model 3530S with sprockets
– Roller to roller with No. 60 or No. 80 roller chain
– Reversible drive either side mounted or underneath (specify).
– Main drive roller is supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units.
– 6" RC measured at outside radius of curve.
– 35 FPM, constant.
– 6" at 8.2-lbs. and 8" at 11.5-lbs. structural steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports
– Precision ABEC bearings
– Chain drive is enclosed, top and bottom, along the entire length of the conveyor.
– 3/4 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.