FOB: Midwest Warehouse
STRAIGHT SECTION MODEL NUMBER
3530S-(between frames)-(roller centers)-(set high or low)-(length)
– 3.5" x .300 steel tubing (model 3530S).
– Straight ends, reamed to provide smooth bearing seats.
– 2,500-lbs. per roller.
– 1-1/16" hex with pinned shafts.
– 5" at 6.7-lbs. structural steel painted channel.
– Removable type, heavy duty ball bearings.
– Zinc plated.
– Grease packed.
– Butt type.
– 6,600-lbs. maximum distributed live load per 10' section.
– Supports at 10' centers.
– 16,000-lbs. at 5' centers.
Optional structural steel channels, special lengths, widths and height settings available.
WARNING: To prevent pinch points that exist when gravity conveyors are permanently attached to power conveyors, use connector brackets with safety pop-out rollers.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.