410 Medium Duty Floor to Floor Conveyors
Supplier: New London
Typically used to carry boxes (packaged items) up inclines or down declines, the New London Engineering line of Floor To Floor Conveyors are different from cleated belt conveyors in three ways: cost, belt, and the nose-over feature.
A medium-duty inclined conveyor built for moving narrower and lighter items up shorter levels. It features a space-saving shallow frame and a double nose-over discharge that provides smooth incline to horizontal transition. Nose over is adjustable from 0 to 30 degrees for maximum package transition flexibility. Modular frames allow cost saving changes as your needs evolve.
- Widths: Up to 30"
- Lengths: 5'– 40' (6" Increments)
- Standard Speed: 60 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/3 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Bottom Mount, Right Side
Standard Belt: Black Rubber Rough Top, Clipper Lacing:
- Drive Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-3/16"
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-3/16"
- Frame: 2-3/4" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Standard Supports: 30" Elevation Top of Belt
- Standard Nose-Over: Adjustable Double Nose-Over
- Power Feeder: Power feeders are optional
- Model Info