FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor Supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's Slider Bed Belt Conveyor is one of the most popular and
common means of transporting goods for packing, testing, inspecting
and a variety of assembly line operations. It features a box
style slider bed, ideal for workers stationed alongside the conveyor.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Belting: PVC-120 black
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" diameter shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged, mounted in round style end plates
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft, mounted in round end plates
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application
- Take-Up: Belt take-up provided at tail pulley with screw type unit.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16-gauge steel, model 196S, adjustable.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant
- Bed: 4-1/2" deep x 12 gauge box type construction with bed pan braces (30" OAW and above) and round style end plates.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base
- Safety Pop-Out Rollers: Mounts into slot on bracket for safety design. Use of connector bracket eliminates dangerous pinch points.
- Construction: Brackets are 10 gauge HRS painted steel and bolt at end of powered conveyor to butt couplings. Gravity conveyor attaches to connector bracket.
- Many more sizes available.