521 Light Duty Parts or Bulk Material Handling Conveyors
Manufacturer: New London
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
This unit is designed to convey unboxed, loose products like plastic parts and stampings, and bulk products like sludge or sand. It features a low-profile infeed and small hold-down wheels for easy placement under existing machines.
- Built to carry loose, unpacked items like plastic parts, nuts & bolts, and stampings from horizontal position up an incline.
- Low-profile belt hold-downs allow this unit to fit into tighter spaces than large wheel hold-downs.
- Modular frame and curve sections give multiple configuration options, as well as, economical changes.
Bulk Material Handling Conveyor Features:
- Widths: Up to 24".
- Curves: 30, 45 & 60 Degree.
- Hold Down Wheels: 1-7/8" dia. x 3/4" Face Cams 30° = 3 Cams Per Side; 45° & 60° = 4 Cams Per Side.
- Standard Speed: 30 FPM.
- Standard Motor: 1/3 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC.
- Standard Drive: Top Mount, Right Side.
- Drive Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Rubber Lagged x 1-3/16".
- Infeed Pulley: 4" Dia Crown Face Take Up x 1-3/16".
- Frame: 6-5/8" Deep x 12 Gauge.
- Standard Side Rails: 1-1/2" or 3-1/2" High.
Standard Belt: Black PVC 120 with 1-1/2" High Cleats on 12" Centers, #1 Unibar Lacing:
- Corrugated Belt: Black PVC 120 with 1" High Cleats on12" Centers x 1-1/2" High Corrugation x #1 Unibar Lacing.