FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's Powered Roller Accumulator Photo Eye Controlled conveyor has revolutionized the automated conveyor industry. Driven by motorized rollers to eliminate the dependency on drive belts, chains, or line shafts.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16-gauge galvanized, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs per roller drive.
- Capacity: 15-lbs. per roller or up to 70-lbs. per zone.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Roller Centers: 3" roller centers.
- Bed: 5" x 1-3/4" x 10-gauge formed steel channel frame. Rollers set high in frame.
- Accumulation: Zone singulation operation; 24" zone length; Zones are actuated using a photoeye.
- Motor Drive: Driven by 24V DC Powered Roller.
- Bearings: Precision ABEC bearings.
- DC Power Supply: 24 volt fixed output required.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Accumulation Zones: 18" and 30" long zones available, depending on roller centers.
- Floor Supports: Supports, knee braces, casters and polytier supports available.
- Ceiling Hangers: 5/8" dia. threaded rod with hardware to attach rods to conveyor. Provides 6' clearance between ceiling and TOR (furnished in place of floor supports).
- Conveyor Speed: Constant speed 34-260 FPM.
- Diffuse Photoeye: Photoeye mounted below the tread rollers.