700BSB Medium Duty Box Style Slider Bed Belt Conveyor
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Model 700BSB features a box style slider bed which offers a smooth work surface, ideal for workers stationed beside this conveyor. The 700BSB is an economical choice for tasks such as packing, testing and inspecting.
- Belting: PVC-120 black (CXFS).
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Safety Pop-Out Rollers: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia x 16 gauge steel roller, model 196G.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Bed: 7" deep x 12 gauge box type construction.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.