FOB: Midwest warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach 700FFT Flat Friction Top Incline Plastic Belt Conveyors are the choice for floor-to-floor, inclined or declined carton handling applications. Eliminate belt tracking problems with plastic belt.
Unit is shown here with optional supports and knee braces.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Belting: Series 900 flat friction top gray polypropylene belt with black rubber top modules.
- Drive Sprockets: 6.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.1" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore and 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 6.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.1" pitch dia. with 2.5" square bore and 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Strollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction. UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Floor Supports: Optional.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.