FOB: Midwest warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional.
Ideal for general goods transportation in applications such as packing, testing, inspecting and various assembly line operations. Belt tracking problems are eliminated with model 700PB.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Belting: Series 900 flat top gray polypropylene belt, FDA approved belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 4.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.1" or 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets. 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 4.1" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.1" or 6.8" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction. UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and each bed joint and should be lagged to floor.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.