700PBC Flush Grid Plastic Belt Conveyor Curve
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
NOTE: The unit is pictured with an optional white belt.
Use model 700PBC for applications requiring 30°, 45°, 60° or 90° curves. S-curve formations also available with minimum center tangent length twice belt width. Additional straight tangent may be added at discharge (drive) end. (Unit shown with optional white belt.)
- Belt: Series 2200 flush grid gray curved polypropylene belt, FDA and USDA approved belting.
- Drive Sprockets: 5.3" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.3" or 7.7" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore
- Tail Sprockets: 5.3" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 6.3" or 7.7" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction operation ONLY; this conveyor is NOT reversible.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame with UHMW wearstrips attached to bed and belt return pan.
- Minimum Radius: 2.2 x belt width, measured from inside edge of belt.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Tangents: Minimum length is 1.5 x belt width located at each end of conveyor. Optional additional tangent may be located at discharge.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and at center of curve and should be lagged to floor.
- Bearings: End shafts are supported by precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Direction of Flow: Specify right hand or left hand.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor on 45° degree and 90° curves. 3/4 HP supplied on all 180° curves.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info