700SB Medium Duty Slider Bed Belt Conveyor - 18 Inch Belt Width
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's Medium Duty Slider Bed Belt Conveyors remain the most popular of all powered conveyors, providing an economical means of transporting goods for packing, testing, inspecting and various assembly line operations.
- Belting: PVC-120 black
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel roller, 196G.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame with 14 gauge slider bed.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3)
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia x 16 gauge steel roller, model 196G, adjustable
- Electrical Controls: Optional
- Model Info