FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Slider Bed Inclined Floor-To-Floor Belt Conveyor provides higher load capacity, reversible flow and nose-over allows for simple adjustments for inclines 0-35°. Shown with optional supports, knee braces, chain driven feeder and right hand drive. All units furnished standard with left hand drive.
- Belting: Black PVC ruff-top.
- Drive Pulley: 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Center Drive: Reversible drive with 24" belt take-up.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel roller, 196G.
- Nose-Over: Provides smooth transition from incline to horizontal position. Single nose-over adjust 0-20°; double nose-over adjust 0-35° (specify single or double).
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame with 14 gauge slider bed 9"-39" BF; 12 gauge slider 45" and 51" BF.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Floor Supports: Optional.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Many more sizes available
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!