700SBO Open Bed Style Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach Open Bed Style Wire Mesh Belt Conveyors offer opening in bed to allow air or various sprays to pass through belt and conveyors to accommodate numerous spraying or drying applications.
- Belting: 1/2" x 1" x 11 gauge clinched edge, galvanized wire mesh belt.
- Drive Sprockets: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft. 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft.
- Tail Sprockets: 4" dia. sprocket with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- End Drive: One-direction unit operation.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail end provides 12" belt take-up.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge open type formed channel frame with UHMW wear strips.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less. No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
Many more sizes are available.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info