FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Opening in the bed designed to allow consistent air flow or various sprays to pass through the belt and conveyors in numerous spraying or drying applications.
– 1/2" x 1" x 11-gauge clinched edge, galvanized wire mesh belt.
– 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
– 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft.
– 4" dia. sprocket with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
– One-direction unit operation.
– Screw type unit at tail end provides 12" belt take-up.
– 7" x 1.5" x 12-gauge open type formed channel frame.
– UHMW wear strips.
– 1.9" dia. x 16-gauge steel.
– Model 196S.
– 60 FPM, constant.
– Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
– 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, ODP right angle gear motor.
– Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1.5 HP or less.
– No. 60 chain on larger drives.
– Chain take-up provided on motor base.
– High carbon, stainless steel, others available. Consult factory.
– Constant speed 1.5-60 FPM; DC variable speed; AC inverter variable speed. Other constant or variable speeds available. NOTE: CAPACITY CHANGES WITH SPEED.
– Available through 2 HP in TEFC, explosion proof, dirty duty, 115/230/1, 575/3, etc.
– Supports, knee braces, casters, and polytier supports available. See Conveyor Accessories.
– Magnetic or manual starter; limit switch; others available.
Many more sizes are available.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!