700TRT Series 400 Transverse Roller Top Plastic Belt Conveyors
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Ideal for applications requiring 90° product transfer (on or off), product centering or carton rotation (“box turner”). Product can be diverted from or merged onto conveyor with standard transverse mounted rollers in belt. Eliminate belt tracking problems with model 700TRT.
- Belting: Series 400 transverse roller top gray polypropylene belt with acetal rollers and stainless steel roller axles. FDA approved belting.
- Drive Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- Tail Sprockets: 7.8" pitch dia. with 1.5" square bore. Available with OPTIONAL 10.1" pitch dia. sprockets with 1.5" or 2.5" square bore.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation.
- Take-Up: Catenary type located at discharge end.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable with rubber sleeves.
- Bearings: Drive and tail shaft bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame with open style bed construction and UHMW wearstrips mounted to longitudinal channels.
- Floor Supports: SM-6 supports provided at both ends and each bed joint and should be lagged to floor.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Model Info