712 Drag Conveyors - Double Strand Drag
Supplier: New London
Designed to drag very small fines, chips, turnings or granulated scrap, New London Engineering’s Drag Conveyors are tough and abrasion-resistant. These units feature replaceable bottom pans and drag flights.
Model 712 retains all of the features of Model 711, but with the added strength of a dual strand.
- Available in single or dual strand chain to ensure maximum conveying performance
- Flight options available in mild or stainless steel, UHMW, and brass
- Widths: 6", 8", 10" and 12"
- Curves: 30°, 45°, and 60°
- Lengths: Up to 20'
- Standard Speed: 20 FPM
- Standard Motor: 1/2 HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Top Mount, Right Side
- Frame: 8-5/8" Deep x 12 Gauge
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Sprockets: 12 Tooth, 3.854" Pitch Diameter
- Belt: 2" Pitch with Replaceable 1-1/2" High UHMW Drag Flights on 12" Centers; Single-Strand Chain Design (Model 711) Dual-Strand Chain Design (Mode 716)
- Dual strand
- Model Info