New London's Model 721 Standard Duty Scrap Conveyors are one of the industry's most economical and dependable hinged steel belt conveyors. Designed for almost any industrial application.
These rugged, heavy-duty conveyors are designed for long-term, low-maintenance operations in industrial, scrap, steel chip, and fastener applications. They are ideally suited for carrying hot, oily parts from punch presses, forging machines, etc. to drums or hoppers. Various apron, sidewing, siderail, and frame designs are available.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Deep frame of 8.5" through its entire length.
- Deep frame is designed for long-term, low-maintenance operation in almost any industrial or steel scrap application.
- Widths: 6”, 8”, 12”, 18”, 24”, 30” and 36” (Custom Widths Available)
- Lengths: Per Application
- Standard Speed: 30 FPM
- Standard Motor: ½ HP 230/460/3/60 TEFC
- Standard Drive: Top Mount, Right Side
- Frame: 8 ½” Deep x Formed 12 Gauge
- Drive Shaft: 1 7/16” diameter
- Bearings: Grease Sealed
- Sprockets: 6 Tooth x 5” Pitch Diameter
- Belt: 2 ½” Pitch Hinged Steel Belt with 1 3/8” high cleats on 12 ½” Centers, 1.5” high side wings, 1.5” Diameter Rollers (Flanged Rollers are available), Outside Sidebars are required on belts greater than 18”, but also optional for smaller widths.