725TB Trough Bed Belt Conveyor - 6 Inch Belt Width
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's Trough Bed Belt Conveyor is ideal for handling chips, slugs, scrap wood, paper waste, boxes, packages, and cartons. The troughed frame design offers integral guard rails for many trash conveyor applications.
- Belting: PVC-120 black.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Safety Pop-Out Rollers: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel roller, model 196G.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 7" deep x 12 gauge box type bed with bed pan braces (all widths) and with 2-1/2" deep x 12 gauge formed trough with formed flanges on sides to provide extra strength.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia, 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Many more sizes available.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info