738LS Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Live Roller Conveyors - 13 Inch Width
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
Roach's 13" Wide Light Duty Line Shaft Driven Live Roller Conveyors have gained widespread usage with its unique design. Curves, spurs, and a number of accessories may be driven by a single drive. This conveyor is great for handling auto parts, small parts, craft supplies, books, hobby supplies, linens, wine, sportswear, pet supplies, hospital supplies, package food.
- Tread Rollers: 1-3/8" dia. x 18 gauge galvanized steel, model 138G with 5/16" hex, grooved.
- Drive Belt: 1/8" dia. polyurethane belts. Nominal 10 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" diameter C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type A), one end only (type B or C) or none (type D).
- Center Drive: Reversible drive; located approx. 18" inches from end of bed section for 3" inch and 6" inch RC; 16-1/2" for 4" RC
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with splice plates and floor supports.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain. Chain take up provided on motor base.
- Capacity: Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
- Model Info