751RB Heavy Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Heavy Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor is the choice for heavier unit loads. The heavy duty roller bed construction makes it ideal for transporting heavy loads with low power requirements.
- Belting: PVC-120 black.
- Carrier Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. x 11 gauge steel, model 251S.
- Drive Pulley: 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft on 15"-39" BF; 12" dia. with 1-15/16" dia. shaft above 39" BF; both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft on 15"-39" BF; 6" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft above 39" BF; both machine crowned.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Belt Speed: 35 FPM, constant.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Bed: 7" x 1-/12" x 10 gauge channel frame. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Safety Pop-Out Rollers: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia x 12 gauge steel roller, model 192S on 15"-39" BF, 1.9" x 9 gauge steel, model 199S on 45"-57" BF.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less and No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Motor Drive: 1 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, Super "E" right angle gear motor.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
- Many more sizes and options available
- Model numbers in red ship in 24 hours, model numbers in black ship in 3 weeks
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info