FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Designed for heavy industrial applications.
New London Engineering’s SteelTrak Hinged Steel Belt Conveyors are used to convey virtually any type of metal scrap. These rugged, heavy-duty conveyors are designed for long-term, low-maintenance operations in industrial, scrap, steel chip, and fastener applications. They are ideally suited for carrying hot, oily parts from punch presses, forging machines, etc. to drums or hoppers. Various apron, sidewing, siderail, and frame designs are available.
Plus, our TruTrak flanged rollers eliminate the side-to-side movement of the belt within the belt track. Because the belt cannot sway off it’s track, it can’t rub against the conveyor’s frame, virtually eliminating potential wear to the conveyor frame, and the belt axles, sidewings, and cotter pins. TruTrak’s features also are the perfect choice in applications where prevention of downtime is a priority.
- Radial side wings give the best fit to prevent material pinching.
- Multiple frame styles ensuring the best suited conveying style for your materials.
- Manufactured in-house to the highest quality standards with six available steel belt options to provide the very best performance available.
Note: Full length access panels are standard.
Hinged Steel Belt Conveyor Features:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Widths: 12" - 72" (custom widths available).
- Lengths: Depends on application (Min. of 8').
- Standard Infeed: 60" (min. of 36").
- Standard Discharge: 60".
- Standard Speed: 30 fpm.
- Standard Motor: 3 hp 230/460/3/60 TEFC.
- Standard Drive: top mount, right side.
- Frame: Structural “C” channel 3" x 4.1# x 21-3/4" deep; (7 gauge is also available).
- Frame Depth: 21-3/4".
- Frame Width: Belt width + 11-1/4".
- Bearings: Grease sealed.
- Sprockets: 6 tooth x 12" pitch diameter.
- Belt: 6" pitch hinged steel belt with 4" high cleats on 48" centers, 7 gauge x 4" high side wings, 3" diameter x 1.5" flanged rollers, outside sidebars.
- Supports: Structural “C” channel; 6" x 8.2#.
- Others: Access panels, take up at infeed, 7 gauge siderails.