FOB: Midwest warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's Line Shaft Driven Live Roller conveyors have gained widespread usage with their unique design. Curves, spurs and a variety of modules may be driven by a single drive.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A"), one end only (type "B"or "C") or none (type "D").
- Center Drive: Reversible drive; located approximately 18" from end of bed section for 3" and 6" RC; 16-1/2" for 4" RC.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with splice plates and floor supports.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Capacity: Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!