FOB: Midwest warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Line Shaft Driven Live Roller conveyors have gained widespread usage with their unique design. Curves, spurs and a variety of modules may be driven by a single drive.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A"), one end only (type "B"or "C") or none (type "D").
- Center Drive: Reversible drive; located approximately 18" from end of bed section for 3" and 6" RC; 16-1/2" for 4" RC.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with splice plates and floor supports.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Capacity: Contact Material Flow for more information.
- Electrical Controls: Optional.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!