FOB: Midwest warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Roach's Line Shaft Driven Curve Module features tapered rollers to help maintain product orientation and is designed to be driven from a Line Shaft Driven Live Roller, thus reducing the overall number of drives required.
- Tread Rollers: 2-1/2" dia. to 1-11/16" dia. x 14 gauge steel tapered rollers, model 254T
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft, located on inside radius. NOTE: Spools are keyed to provide positive drive (designed not to slip on drive shaft).
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A") or one end only (type "B" or "C").
- Tangents: 1'-0" both ends on 60° and 90°; 1'-6" both ends on 30° and 45°; 1'-0" infeed, 1'-0" discharge and no center tangent on 180° degree. Tangent roller centers 3" RC.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with steel housings. 6 per 90° and 60° curve; 4 per 45° and 30°.
- Universal Joints: 4 per 90° and 60° curve; 2 per 45° and 30° curve.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame.
- Motor Drive: Driven by the Line Shaft Driven Live Roller
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!