FOB: Midwest warehouse
Lead time: 4 weeks
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Line Shaft Gate Module offers the ultimate versatility—driven by the Line Shaft Driven Live Roller, so no drive is ever required, and it offers operator accessibility to eliminate dangerous walk-overs.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft, located on long side of spur.
- Couplings: Couplings located one end only.
- Lift: Gas cylinder provides assist for raising/lowering.
- Bearings: Precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Bed: 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 10 gauge formed steel channel frame on actual lift gate. 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge on 2' horizontal section.
- Motor Drive: Unit is designed to be driven by the Line Shaft Driven Live Roller.
- Specify Hand: Specify if gate is left hand or right hand.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!