796LSZ Line Shaft Zero Pressure Accumulator with Sensor Rollers
Manufacturer: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest warehouse
NOTE: Conveyor supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
$50.00 Minimum Order
Roach's Zero Pressure Accumulator with Sensor Rolls is one of the most popular accumulators in the unit handling industry. This zero pressure line shaft driven accumulator is ideal for numerous light to medium duty applications. Curves, spurs and other line shaft modules may be driven by a single drive.
- Tread Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G grooved.
- Drive Belt: 3/16" dia., polyurethane belts. Nominal 15 lbs. per roller drive.
- Drive Shaft: 1" dia. C1018 cold rolled steel shaft.
- Couplings: Couplings located both ends (type "A"), one end only (type "B" or "C") or none (type "D").
- Center Drive: Located approximately 16-1/2" from end of bed section on 4" RC; 18" on 3" and 6" RC.
- Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Accumulation Zone: 2'-0" zone length, pneumatically actuated, zone singulation operation.
- Bearings: All bearings are precision, lubricated, ball bearing units with composite housings.
- Bed: 7" x 1.5" x 12 gauge formed steel channel frame. Bed sections attached with splice plates and floor supports.
- FRL: Unit is provided with filter, regulator, lubricator with 1/4" ports.
- Pneumatic Actuation: Maximum air line pressure should not exceed 30 PSI.
- Motor Drive: 1/3 HP, 230/460/3, 60 cycle, TEFC right angle gear motor.
- Roller Chain: Drive shaft is driven by No. 50 chain. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Electrical Controls: Optional
Note: Conveyor Supports shown are optional and not included in the price.
All of Roach's pre-engineered line can easily be adapted to special application needs. The basic unit has already been engineered and can often be shipped quickly.