796RB Medium Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor - 30 Inch Belt Width
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Conveyor supports pictured are optional and not included in the price!
Good for transporting plastic containers, tote boxes, archive record boxes, cardboard boxes.
Roach's Medium Duty Roller Bed Belt Conveyor is well suited for transporting unit loads with lesser horsepower requirements than slider bed belt conveyors.
- Belting: PVC-120 black.
- Carrier Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel rollers, model 196G.
- Drive Pulley: 4" dia. with 1-3/16" dia. shaft or 8" dia. with 1-7/16" dia. shaft, both machine crowned and fully lagged.
- Tail Pulley: 4" dia., machine crowned, with 1-3/16" dia. shaft.
- End Drive: Allows one-direction (unit) operation; add optional center drive for reversible application.
- Safety Pop-Out Roller: Standard on both ends, 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel roller, model 196G.
- Squaring Rods: Adjustable rods on underside of bed allow frame to be squared for improved belt tracking and are standard on all units over 30'.
- Bed: 7" x 1-1/2" x 12 gauge channel frame. Bed sections attached with couplings and floor supports.
- Bearings: All pulley bearings are precision, heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing units with cast iron housings.
- Take-Up: Screw type unit at tail pulley provides 12" belt take-up.
- Belt Speed: 60 FPM, constant.
- Return Rollers: 1.9" dia. x 16 gauge steel, model 196G, adjustable.
- Roller Chain: Drive pulley is driven by No. 50 roller chain for 1-1/2 HP or less. No. 60 chain on larger drives. Chain take-up provided on motor base.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Electrical Controls: Optional
- Model Info