FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Herringbone wear strips are made of stainless steel and are ideal for water, high temperature, and/or dirty and gritty applications. The unique Herringbone deck pattern spreads the belt-wear evenly across the belt.
- High temperature belts available for ambient temperatures up to 1200* Fahrenheit.
- Open mesh belts allow airflow for cooling and drying, as well as, fluid drainage.
- Multiple deck options including UHMW, stainless steel and roller beds.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Widths: 12" - 36" (custom widths available).
- Standard Speed: 60 fpm.
- Standard Motor: 1/2 hp 230/460/3/60 TEFC.
- Standard Drive: Bottom mount @ discharge.
- Frame: 12 gauge x 6-1/2" deep.
- Bearings: Grease sealed.
- Sprockets: 13 tooth x 4.1" pitch diameter.
- Standard Mesh: 1/2" x 1" galvanized steel.